Region III-A provides technical assistance to member counties and the municipalities located within each of those counties. Member counties include Huntington County, LaGrange County, Noble County, Steuben County, Wabash County and Whitley County.
Area of assistance includes:
- Planning Assistance
- Traffic Counts and Studies
- Corridor Studies
- Economic Development Services
- Grant Writing & Administration
Regional Planning and Coordination
Working with other regional agencies and organizations, Region III-A seeks to bring a higher level of efficiency to Northeast Indiana's community and economic development efforts through collaborative regional planning and coordination efforts. Region III-A also serves as an effective liaison between federal and State agencies with our member counties.
- Northeast Indiana Housing Partnership, Inc.
- INDOT Rural Planning Organization Activities
- State and Federal Agency Coordination
- Regional Workshops and Events
- Primary Areas of Service Include:
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Transportation Planning
- Housing Programs